Medium & Expanding
You've grown beyond being small. You have 25+ employees. Your accounting systems need upgrading and you need a full-time accountant rather than a part-time bookkeeper but can't afford a finance manager/ director. Your business plans are more formalised, but funding growth continues to put pressure on cashflow. You have a tiered management structure and some key senior employees who you want to secure. You might be considering acquisitions.
We have a range of services to help you:
- We can advise and help you upgrade your accounting systems
- We can prepare management accounts and KPI reporting
- We can conduct a technical interview of your preferred candidates for appointment as your accountant to ensure they have the right competences
- We can use our extensive bank and other finance contacts to help you secure funding for the business
- We can help you implement tax-advantaged share option schemes (such Enterprise Management Incentive (''EMI''))
- We can help you with buying a business
- We can support decision-making with board representation
For all your needs as a medium business, contact our General Practice Director (Rebecca Williams) on 01782 848838 or email using the link below.