Its a big step to start your own business. For some its a lifetime ambition; for others, they may have been made redundant or could be deciding to throw caution to the wind, giving up employment and making a substantial investment.
Whatever your reason, starting-up is fraught with potential pitfalls and dangers. Early advice to steer you through these is essential.
How Can Howsons Help You?
Professional advice can help avoid some of the potential problems which come about with new businesses. We offer an initial, free consultation meeting to discuss opportunities; we guarantee honest, jargon-free feedback on your new business potential and can also:
To discuss your Start-up business, please get in touch with our General Practice Director Rebecca Williams on 01782 848838 or email us using the link below
- Guide you through the important early stages of business start-up
- Advise on VAT and tax issues
- Help you to decide upon the best type of business vehicle for your business
- Assist with the preparation of a business plan and financial forecasts to help you secure the finance you need
- Advise on how to finance your business and draw upon our excellent relationships with banks and other lenders to help you raise the money you need
- Provide key services such as book-keeping, management accounts, VAT returns and payroll preparation