Its a big step to start your own business. For some it's a lifetime ambition; For others, they may have been made redundant or could be deciding to throw caution to the wind, giving up employment and making a substantial investment.
Whatever your reason, starting-up is fraught with potential pitfalls and dangers. Early advice to steer you through these is essential.
We will help you:
- Determine the best trading vehicle - sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Incorporate a company, if you need one
- Register you as self-employed
- Set up PAYE scheme, if you need one
- Register the business for VAT, if necessary
- Design a book-keeping system
- Supply you with appropriate software - since the advent of Making Tax Digital in 2019, only non-VAT registered businesses can keep their books manually and that probably won't be for much longer
- Prepare a business plan and cashflow forecast
- Secure funding, if required
To discuss your Start-up business, please get in touch with our General Practice Director Rebecca Williams on 01782 848838 or email us using the link below.